Product line Avène Thermal Spring Water
Naturally soothing and softening, Avène Thermal Spring Water is a must for all types of sensitive skin.
Thermal water is naturally mineralized water whose healing properties make it suitable for therapeutic use. It has a set of characteristics that make it propitious to health and is recognized to be of public interest by the French National Academy of Medicine.
Thermal water has:
• origins that run deep,
• definite physical and chemical characteristics,
• pharmacological effects, It is bacteriologically pure from the point of the spring
A specific classification exists and is based on mineral content.
• Water with very low mineral content: less than 50 mg/l
• Water with low mineral content: from 50 to 500 mg/l
• Water with average mineral content: from 500 to 1500 mg/l
• Water very rich in mineral salts: more than 1500 mg/l Water can be still or sparkling.classement existe et s’organise autour de la teneur en minéraux.
• Eaux très faiblement minéralisées : moins de 50 mg/l
• Eaux faiblement minéralisées : de 50 à 500 mg/l
• Eaux moyennement minéralisées : de 500 à 1500 mg/l
• Eaux très riches en sels minéraux : plus de 1500 mg/l Elles peuvent être plates ou gazeuses.
Avène Thermal Spring Water is classified in the "water with low mineral content" group (low-mineralized) with a calcium bicarbonate and magnesium profile Amongst its main characteristics: high silicate levels, low sodium levels, a calcium-magnesium ratio of 2 (expressed in mg/l of minerals) and a wide variety of trace elements.
• Low mineral content,
• Balance between the elements present (especially cations and anions)
• High silica content,
• The variety of trace elements present.
Avène Thermal Spring Water is:
• Natural water without added ingredients.
• Water that is bacteriologically pure, preserved intact.
• Water drawn directly from the Spring and packaged in a sterile environment.
• Water that is particularly soft and adapted to the most sensitive skin.
• Daily care: After removing make-up, to cover skin with a soothing mist. After hair removal to calm tingling. After sporting activity. While travelling. After shaving to calm razor burn. For nappy rash to gently soothe baby’s fragile skin.
• Dermatological care: After surgery to increase the skin’s comfort. For redness on the face to reduce “warming” sensations. On damaged skin to improve healing. For sensations of discomfort to calm irritation. On sunburn to calm “overheated” skin.
Avène Thermal spring Water has soothing and anti-irritant properties proven by several studies. The results observed have been published in the international scientific press. Avène Thermal Spring water soothes skin instantly. Beneficial for everyone, it is essential for irritations