Advice & Tips to make life simpler
Everyday cleansing & hydration for the whole family
Take care of your skin even when cleansing
Use lukewarm water instead of hot water which can make skin drier. Make sure it's not over 35°C!
Turn off the tap when applying products to avoid being in contact with tap water for too long- it is often hard and chlorinated. The upside: you're looking after the environment!
Use gentle, soap-free products like TriXera NUTRITION cleansing gel that prevents dryness and helps restore skin's natural barrier.
Dry yourself by gently patting skin with a towel.
Nourish your skin
If you have very dry skin, use a moisturiser every day to keep it soft, hydrated and protected.
Moisturiser is easier to apply after a shower or bath when the skin is softer.
Proper application of a moisturiser should leave the skin supple and silky, without feeling greasy or sticky.
The richness of moisturiser you need depends on your skin and the season! Use a lotion in spring and summer and a richer balm in the cooler months.
For a quick, even application, spread the moisturiser between both hands and apply it gently using the entire surface of the palm, massaging it in with large circular movements.
“For children that don’t like creams”
- Start with the arms, legs or the back of the hands; that way your child will more readily accept having the emollient applied to their face.
- When your child’s skin needs to be moisturised regularly, turn this chore into a game, such as the "mirror game": Stand in front of your child and apply your cream, telling them to mimic your movements. Then switch roles.
“Remember to moisturise”
- By the pool: to prevent dryness caused by chlorine.
- On a ski trip: to protect your skin and prevent dryness caused by the cold and winter winds.
- Relaxation time: use your moisturiser for a relaxing massage or to soothe your child before going to sleep.
- A must-have in your summer wardrobe: for silky skin and smooth legs after winter.
The TriXera Nutrition range is designed to make your everyday life easier
Make the most of your time!
Everyone can pitch in! Encourage your children to be independent and let them take part in the everyday morning/evening routine and household tasks.
For a relaxed and simple life
Get up earlier
Take a break! take some "me time" at least once a week to pamper yourself, let off steam, exercise, etc.
Disconnect! turn off the TV, computer, telephone - quiet time is important to help wind down before bed.