- Your needs
Face Product lines
- Anti-Ageing YsthéAL (25-40)
- PhysioLift RANGE (40+)
- DAILY CARE
- Day Protector Tinted BB Cream SPF 30
- Essentials, face
- SPECIFIC CARE
- TriXera NUTRITION
- Cold Cream
- XERACALM A.D.
- Tolérance Extrême
- Intolerant skin
- SUN CARE
- Sun protection for sensitive skin
Product line TriXera NUTRITION
• “Common” dry skin The most frequent. Several causes: Aging (especially on the arms and legs), climatic conditions (dry cold in winter, wind and sun), cleansers containing harsh emulsifiers…
• Pathological dry skin It is important to first do a diagnostic in order to eliminate possible isolated causes that could be eliminated quickly (by switching cleansers or using a moisturizer). Your dermatologist can then recommend the best treatment for your dry skin.
Yes, although it is not the only issue: You cannot rehydrate the skin’s superficial layer by just drinking water or wetting the skin. Lipids (fats) are also necessary for the moisture to stick.
Yes. Sun exposure is an aggression (burn). The skin reacts by making pigments (the tan) and getting thicker. The dryness is transitory, caused by an increase in water loss and thickening.
Yes. Certain waters have a high level of limestone: They are called “hard” waters. They can worsen the drying effect of cleansers. One can either soften the water by using specific devices or use ultra-rich products.
The goal is to nourish and moisturize the skin while reducing aggressions and irritations. For cleansing, avoid soaps, use bars or ultra-rich gels instead, enriched in protecting and moisturizing ingredients. For moisturizing, emollients moisturize and nourish the skin while ensuring a good cohesion of the epidermis, necessary for the proper functioning of the protective skin barrier. It is important to use emollients often, ideally on a daily basis.