Avène DermAbsolu Comforting Night Balm helps the skin to visibly combat the signs of ageing thanks to the unique combination of key ingredients:
- Vanilla Polyphenols: Hyaluronic Acid protectors, visibly give back substance and firm the skin, antioxidant
- SytenolTM: helps protect against collagen depletion, visibly lifts, tones and reshapes the contours of the face
- Glycoleol: Essential skin lipid precursor, intensely nourishes the skin
This combination guarantees unprecedented benefits; visibly lifting, firming and restoring comfort to the skin.
Our hero ingredient, SytenolTM also known by its chemical name “Bakuchiol”, is extracted from the leaves of the Babchi plant (Psoralea corylifolia) used in Ayurvedic & Chinese medicine for its antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Bakuchiol is also used in cosmetic for its anti-ageing properties and is the first natural alternative to retinol. Bakuchiol is photostable meaning that it can be used during the day and is well tolerated on sensitive skin.
The nourishing, velvety balm texture, leaves the skin feeling rejuvenated and intensely nourished. By morning, features appear rested and relaxed, and overall complexion is refreshed. Skin is brighter, soothed and comfortable.
A unique and patented trio of key ingredients to act against the visible signs of skin ageing.
• COMBATS the signsof ageging
• FIRMS the skin thanks to Vanilla Polyphenols
• HELPS PROTECT against collagen depletion thanks to SytenolTM
• Very rich in our Thermal Spring Water for its soothing and softening properties
• Intensely moisturising and nourishing
• CLINICALLY PROVEN 24H hydration**
• Features are relaxed and rested in the morning
• Skin is visibly firmer, lifted and refreshed
• Nourishing, velvety balm texture
• Formulated to minimise the risk of allergic reaction – non-comedogenic