Repairing, nourishing, protective
Protects - Repairs - Nourishes
A soothing and nourishing balm for chapped, irritated lips.
Cicalfate LIPS Restorative Lip Cream* nourishes, soothes and protects the chapped lips and localised areas of irritated skin of the whole family from the very first application. Its complex of active ingredients with repairing, soothing and purifying properties help to repair superficial irritation caused by climatic conditions, chemical aggressors (irritant household products, etc.) or medical treatments. Also effective around the mouth and the sides of the nose, this highly hydrating formula (up to six hours**) is water-resistant.
Suitable for the sensitive and fine area of lips that must be repaired, nourished and protected from environmental damage.
A balm formulated for lips chapped or irritated by a medical treatment. Can also be applied to the area around the mouth and nose, on the face or in localised areas, to soothe irritation.
• REPAIR* and soothing** of cracked, chapped lips. Sucralfate, an original active ingredient, helps repair the epidermis. Zinc Sulfate limits the risk of bacterial proliferation.
• HYDRATION: the repairing balm combines nourishing agents (plant-based waxes, oils) and Glycerin (humectant) for lasting comfort.
• PROTECTION: the “water-in-oil” formulation creates a water-resistant film. Soothing Avène Thermal Spring Water with anti-irritant properties, soothes the fragile skin of the lips, mouth contour and nose.
*Promotes epidermal repair.
**Hydration kinetics measured by corneometry on 16 adult subjects after a single application.
In the event of dry, irritated lips or specific areas of the face and body, apply the Cicalfate Lips Repair Balm as often as necessary.
For a soothing and repairing treatment for lips at home:
- Apply a generous amount of Cicalfate Lips Repair Balm and massage in while pressing your lips together.
- Wait for 10 minutes.
- Wrap your finger in a tissue and gently rub your lips with your fingertip to lift away any dead skin.
- Finish by reapplying a thin layer to promote the repair of the epidermis.
GLYCERIN. RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL (RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL). AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). BEESWAX (CERA ALBA). CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM). BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2. ISOPROPYL PALMITATE. HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL. HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE. PEG-45/DODECYL GLYCOL COPOLYMER. ALUMINUM SUCROSE OCTASULFATE. ZINC OXIDE. MAGNESIUM SULFATE. ZINC SULFATE
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
Protective barrier to maintain healthy skin.
Limits the risk of bacterial proliferation.
There are no contraindications to wearing lipstick over the balm. However, if you want to maintain an intense colour, we advise you to apply lipstick about 10 minutes after applying the balm. If your lips are very irritated, avoid matte lipsticks which tend to be drying, and glosses which can accentuate chapped lips. Choose a beautifying lip balm, which has the advantage of adding colour to the lips and nourishing them at the same time.
The Cicalfate Lips Repair Balm is ideal if you suffer from angular cheilitis—in other words, when the corners of your mouth crack. It will repair and at the same time protect the area to avoid further irritation. Our advice: consider applying it before going to bed to better repair the area during the night.
Indeed, treatments tend to dry out the lips. The Cicalfate Lips Repair Balm is perfectly suited for this purpose. Your son can easily keep it in his pocket and reapply as much as needed during the day. It’s important to be diligent in this case! In the evening before going to bed, we recommend applying a thick layer to nourish and repair the lips over night.
AVÈNE THERMAL SPRING WATER
An active water, a source of innovation